My Newest Listings

Monday, September 1, 2008

New Items and more!

I added two more bracelets today. One is a delicate, darling pointsetta bracelet perfect to wear for the Christmas holiday (which is approaching much too fast). The other is an elegant black and crystal bracelet with over 80 Swarovski bicone beads. It really sparkles and shines. This bracelet is another version of the one that will be listed in Mary Englebreit's Home Companion magazine in the December/January issue.

I have been added to another etsian's blog page. There is some great things over there. Make sure to check this one: http://www.tagsandbuttons.blogspot.com/

I have finally had a chance to update and list more. The weekend has been filled with getting my son ready to go back to college. We dropped him off today, so maybe now I will get more done.

Happy Labor Day!

1 comments:

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

Thanks so much! Im getting ready to start classes tomorrow =( So depressed LOL