My Newest Listings

Friday, August 29, 2008

New Addition and Better Pictures

I added the tubular herringbone bangle today. It's so lightweight and fun to wear with your casual wear. It really seems to glow.

I'm updating my pictures, as well as rearranging the blog. As I become more adept at this, there will updates to the site and additions. I hope to make this a place where you want to come back and visit every so often.

I've been busy getting my son ready to go back to college, and finishing the bracelet for the magazine ad. Then decided that earrings were needed too.

You will notice a new picture layout. It will make it easier to see what is up for purchase and a lot less scrolling.

There are more items being listed in the next few days. Finally got a chance to take pictures.

I will talk with you tomorrow. Make sure to come back to see new pictures and new items
.

0 comments: