My Newest Listings

Thursday, August 28, 2008

All kinds of changes

Well it's been a busy few days since I last blogged.

I listed two new items: a purple and silver bracelet made from sterling silver twisted tube beads. It really looks like liquid silver flowing around your wrist and is so lightweight. I have received two orders just from wearing the bracelet one day. I'm going to need more wrists to be able to wear more bracelets. The trio of Christmas wreaths are very cute and will look darling on your tree or as a package topper.

I added a list of blogs that I find interesting or helpful. Make sure you check out the first one - Etsy Secrets. It's a list of sellers that offer coupons or discounts, but only through this site. Everyone loves a deal, and if you don't know me, I'm the queen of coupons and love to use them (almost as much as creating jewelry). I will also be listed on there soon offering different discounts. So if you read my blog and jump over there, you will save money.

I also was very lucky this week and was one of 30 people who was quick enough to snag advertising space in the December/January issue of Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion through Etsy. I'm hoping for great things to happen from this ad.

I am working on a very beautiful piece for this ad, and will post it here first, since I shouldn't post it on Etsy for sale until October. It has over 80 Swarovski crystals and is quite the show stopper. I'm going to try to get the earring done too, but only have until September 3 to get the picture in.

There are also two more bracelets going up this weekend.

0 comments: