My Newest Listings

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My First Watch



I had so much fun creating this watch. The details include Swarovski crystals, delica and seed beads. I will be working on more in the upcoming days. As always, you can find this watch for sale at: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15682738



Can you believe that October 1st is tomorrow? Our weather has turned cooler here in Chicagoland. I guess I'm going to have break down and start getting the yard ready for winter. In honor of Halloween coming soon, I listed my first (and probably only) Halloween item.



I think it turned out really cute. And if you live anywhere close to me in Northern Illinois, it is the team colors of a Lake County High School. I figure it will do well at the craft show that I am hoping to be at in November. Still waiting for my confirmation.

Last night was Bingo night again. I didn't win on my cards, but won the door prize. My luck is still holding. I started working on a new zig zag bracelet with the fire opal Swarovski crystals. I can't wait to show it to you. It really goes with the beautiful autumn colors.

Tomorrow is featured artist Wednesday. Make sure to stop in and see the Etsian featured tomorrow. I'm not quite sure who it is yet either.







1 comments:

Beaderjojo said...

I really love your orange spiral bracelet. Excellent color choices!