My Newest Listings

Thursday, November 20, 2008

FREE SHIPPING SPECIAL

I decided that every little extra savings helps in this economy, so through December 15, 2008, I am offering free shipping on all pieces. Just convo me through Etsy, or leave a message in notes to seller and I will send a revised Paypal invoice. If you prefer to pay and finish up, I will refund the difference after payment is received.


The Glass Menagerie will be participating in a craft fair on December 6, 2008 at Santa Maria. If you are in the area, stop by and see me.


More pieces are going up today, so keep checking the shop. You can find me in two places: http://glassmenagerie1.etsy.com/ or http://glassmenagerie1.1000markets.com/.


This hematite and silver reversible bracelet is the first one up today. I have discovered that pictures really are not the same as the feel and look in person. Everyone that has seen this bracelet falls in love with it. Since black and gray are favorite colors to wear, this bracelet goes with everything. There is more sparkle on one side, and the other side is slightly subdued. I promise this one is not going to last long.
I will talk with you later.

0 comments: